Photobucket
 photo blogcollage_zps1d7c5074.jpg

January 01, 2012

Happy New Year


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."  
Jeremiah 29:11



You can find me linked up at:  Homestead RevivalGrowing HomeFar Above RubiesSkip to my LouPenniless ParentingTitus 2sdaysRaising HomemakersFrugally SustainableWomen Living WellRaising Mighty ArrowsDeep Roots at HomeFingerprints on the FridgeFarm Friend FridayLife as MomFarmgirl Friday

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog and I am so happy that I did! I could visit here all day, I love it! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Elizabeth, thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the Ozark Mountain Family Homestead!

We love hearing from readers who stop by and take the time to look at what is happening here in the Ozarks.

Thank you for stopping by and we hope ya'll come back again real soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share